[Bro] Binpac analyzer error

Vlad Grigorescu vladg at illinois.edu
Mon Feb 1 07:30:42 PST 2016

You're not doing anything wrong, this was a bug in
binpac_quickstart. Two people submitted pull requests fixing this issue,
I just hadn't gotten around to merging it in yet.

I just merged a fix for this into master and it should work for you now. Please let
me know if you run into any more issues.

Thanks,

  --Vlad