[Bro] credit-card-exposure script

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Tue Feb 2 11:42:44 PST 2016

Thanks for the traffic, there were some lingering bugs.  I also added an option to make it work for the traffic you sent me.

redef CreditCardExposure::use_cc_separators=F;

That will make the script validate long strings of digits (it only worked if the CC# had internal separators before).

Thanks!
  .Seth