[Bro] Traversing 'Table' in C code of Bro Plugin

Nick Allen nick at nickallen.org
Mon Feb 15 09:57:45 PST 2016

I am trying to create a plugin that allows a user to define a 'table'
of key/values that are all strings.  In my BIF file I have something
like the following:

  const config: table[string] of string;

It seems that a table in Bro maps to a TableType* in the C space of my plugin.

    TableType *config = BifConst::Example::config;

How do I go about iterating over the key/value pairs defined in
'config' in the C code of my plugin?  I am unable to find any good
examples of code doing that.

Many thanks in advance.

--
Nick Allen <nick at nickallen.org>