[Bro] File Extraction: doc/xls=ok, docx/xlsx=ko

puntogtg at tiscali.it puntogtg at tiscali.it
Thu Feb 18 06:17:20 PST 2016

  Hello,
I put

redef FilesExtract::prefix = "/bro/extracted/";
 at
the beginning of the script but when run gave me an error:

 error in
./extract.bro, line 1: "redef" used but not previously defined
(FilesExtract::prefix)
internal warning in ./extract.bro, line 1: Can't
document redef of FilesExtract::prefix, identifier lookup failed

Il
18.02.2016 14:46 Seth Hall ha scritto:

>> On Feb 18, 2016, at 3:24 AM,
puntogtg at tiscali.it [1] wrote: local fname = fmt("/bro/extracted/%s.%s",
f$info$filename, ext); Files::add_analyzer(f, Files::ANALYZER_EXTRACT,
[$extract_filename=fname]); break;

> Add this outside of any event
handler:

> redef FilesExtract::prefix = "/bro/extracted/";
>
> Then
change the code you gave to:

> local fname = fmt("%s.%s",
f$info$filename, ext);
> Files::add_analyzer(f, Files::ANALYZER_EXTRACT,
[$extract_filename=fname]);
> break;
>
> .Seth
>
> --
> Seth Hall

> (Bro) because everyone has a
network
> http://www.bro.org/ [2]

Connetti gratis il mondo con la nuova indoona:  hai la chat, le chiamate, le video chiamate e persino le chiamate di gruppo.
E chiami gratis anche i numeri fissi e mobili nel mondo!
Scarica subito l’app Vai su https://www.indoona.com/