[Bro] Broctl and ssmtp

James Lay jlay at slave-tothe-box.net
Wed Jan 13 09:37:51 PST 2016

Hey all,

I checked gmane for this topic...and I did find one but I'm not sure how
I need to do this.  I have a couple devices that don't have a full blown
sendmail install, and instead have an install of ssmtp
(http://www.havetheknowhow.com/Configure-the-server/Install-ssmtp.html):

[10:35:15 jlay at analysis:~$] ls -l /usr/sbin/sendmail
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 5 Jun 30  2012 /usr/sbin/sendmail -> ssmtp

this works well for other things (OpenVAS, etc...) but I can't seem to
get bro to send me the connection summary at the end of rotating.  I'm I
supposed to redef something, or do I need to do something else?  Thanks
all.

James