[Bro] stdout.log does not work?

Hongda Li hongdal at g.clemson.edu
Wed Jan 13 13:39:07 PST 2016

Hi,

I was not running Bro in a cluster.
I checked the spool/bro/ direcotry and found stdout.log and stderr.log
there.
However, contents in these two files are the same with the contents in
stdout.log and stderr.log under logs/current/.

I am a newbie to the Bro system.
As a result, I can't get outputs of 'print' statements from
spool/bro/stdout.log or logs/current/stdout.log.
But I am sure I can get the outputs when I run Bro from command line.
Anything gets wrong?

Many thanks!