[Bro] [bro]Intel Card Question

inetjunkmail inetjunkmail at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 05:35:20 PST 2016

We use CENTOS 7 for what that's worth and use:

# cat /etc/modprobe.d/ixgbe.conf

options ixgbe allow_unsupported_sfp=0,1 LRO=0

Using modprobe.d allows us to pass the parameters automatically on load.
Alternatively, it may have been a typo but you don't have ixgbe in your
second modprobe command.  I think it should be "modprobe -r ixgbe; modprobe
ixgbe allow_unsupported_sfp=1,1"