[Bro] Mellanox ConnectX-3 cards and Bro

Brandon Glaze bglaze at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 08:39:15 PST 2016

Good morning all,

Has anyone worked with the advanced features on Mellanox ConnectX-3 cards?
Our servers are coming with dual 40G (QSFP) cards and I want to figure out
how best to use them. I am currently using the Netronome NFP cards with
great success, but want to experiment with these.

Appreciate any help or insight. I will send out what I learn during my
testing if helpful, but wanted to reuse any community lessons learned.
Brandon Glaze
bglaze at gmail.com

"Lead me, follow me, or get the hell out of my way."
- General George Patton Jr