[Bro] Critical Stack requirements

Liam Randall liam.randall at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 10:13:01 PST 2016

Hey Baki,

Using the "Metrics" tab you can analyze the size in "count" of indicators
by collection over time.

You may want to limit your deployments to between 100-200k indicators
depending on cluster size, traffic, traffic types, etc.

There are three bambenek feeds available:
-- precomputed dga feed (900k + elements)
-- C&C IPs (260+)
-- C&C Domains (330+)

Try building a collection with fewer items on it and then issuing an update.

If you look under your "collections" tab the "status" column will give you
some feedback about the size of your collection.

Please feel free to open a ticket with us directly if you have any further
problems.

V/r,

Liam Randall