[Bro] NIC recommends

Brandon Glaze bglaze at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 14:21:14 PST 2016

James,
I have had really good luck with the Netronome NFE-3240 NIC's. I have only
run them to 20Gbps each. Their NFP-6xxx series have multiple 100Gb or 40Gb
interfaces, and their support is awesome (they helped me build my Bro
servers initially).

The Berkeley Lab 100Gb bro sensors (search for 100GIntrusionDetection) used
Myricom 10GPCIE28C22+ cards, and their PDF has all the configs (plus its a
great practical research and proof of concept paper). I am sure Myricom has
40Gb cards, but you would have to research it.

Brandon Glaze
bglaze at gmail.com

"Lead me, follow me, or get the hell out of my way."
- General George Patton Jr