[Bro] [BinPac] Splitting generated code files

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Wed Jan 27 07:56:05 PST 2016

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 12:08 +0000, Mohamed Mostafa wrote:

> files (header files more important) into multiple files. For example, I
> would like to have a separate generated header file for the record types
> so that I can include it in a separate project.

No, not really, the only control you have is splitting up the input
file and run binpac multiple times. But I imagine that's not what
you're looking for. I guess you could write a script to postprocess
the output and pick only the pieces you want.

Mind elaborating why you can't just include the whole header into the
other project? Just curious what the problem is that you encounter
there.

Robin

--
Robin Sommer * ICSI/LBNL * robin at icir.org * www.icir.org/robin