[Bro] rdp.log result column

Josh Liburdi liburdi.joshua at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 06:32:40 PDT 2016

Success means that the RDP server successfully accepted the RDP client's
setup parameters. (Note that it doesn't mean the RDP connection was
successful.) Encrypted means that the RDP session setup was already
encrypted and the analyzer can't determine the result. IIRC if the result
is encrypted, you will have little to no metadata in the log entry-- maybe
just a cookie value.

Josh