[Bro] rdp.log result column

Josh Guild josh.guild at morphick.com
Fri Jul 1 06:58:06 PDT 2016

Sweet, we were thinking the same thing about bytes and connection length.
Glad to know we weren't far off.
Unfortunately, we don't have access to the endpoints right now but we can
reach out to the customer and see.
Full pcaps exist as well but no private key (that I know of).

Thanks for the quick answers!