[Bro] BroCon ’16: Announcing a few speakers

Dopheide, Jeannette M jdopheid at illinois.edu
Tue Jul 5 09:28:01 PDT 2016

Hello Bro Community,

We have a few ‪BroCon ’16‬ speakers and topics to announce:

• Aashish Sharma, LBNL, "How-to-clusterize : Using scan-detection with netcontrol framework as case study"
• Mike "Dop" Dopheide, ESNet, "Notice Correlation and Other Randomness"
• Atomic Mole, "Detecting malicious SSL certificates using Bro"

We'll announce more speakers and topics as we receive confirmations. Don't forget to register:
https://www.bro.org/community/brocon2016.html#registration

Early bird registration expires August 1st.

See you in September,

The Bro Team

------
Jeannette Dopheide