[Bro] Host key verification failed.

Maxime Lambert maxime.lambert at insa-cvl.fr
Tue Jul 5 23:28:56 PDT 2016

Sorry, I forget :

After the sudo LANG= ... command :

[BroControl] > diag
[bro]

Bro 2.4.1
Linux 4.4.0-21-generic

No gdb installed.

==== No reporter.log

==== stderr.log
fatal error: problem with interface eth1 (eth1: SIOCETHTOOL(ETHTOOL_GET_TS_INFO)                                                                                         ioctl failed: No such device)

==== stdout.log
core file size          (blocks, -c) unlimited

==== .cmdline
-i eth1 -U .status -p broctl -p broctl-live -p standalone -p local -p bro local.                                                                                        bro broctl broctl/standalone broctl/auto

==== .env_vars
PATH=/opt/bro/bin:/opt/bro/share/broctl/scripts:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/                                                                                        usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/opt/bro/bin
BROPATH=/opt/bro/spool/installed-scripts-do-not-touch/site::/opt/bro/spool/insta                                                                                        lled-scripts-do-not-touch/auto:/opt/bro/share/bro:/opt/bro/share/bro/policy:/opt                                                                                        /bro/share/bro/site
CLUSTER_NODE=

==== .status
TERMINATED [atexit]

==== No prof.log