[Bro] Notice.log logs a Password_Guessing attempt but no logs in conn.log

Johanna Amann johanna at icir.org
Fri Jul 8 09:18:22 PDT 2016

Hello Fatema,

you actually managed to stumble accross a bug here - apparently the event
that we use to determine when password guessing occurs can be raised
several times in the same connection (which probably is an error).

I filed a ticket for this, if you want you can track the progress at
https://bro-tracker.atlassian.net/browse/BIT-1641.

Thank you,
 Johanna