[Bro] First orig_h packet after 3 way handshake

Johanna Amann johanna at icir.org
Thu Jul 14 10:30:37 PDT 2016

Oh, interesting.

You should be able to use the new_packet/packet_contents events and add
some counter to the connection record to let you count at which place in
the handshake you are.

But - these are very expensive events, so you might get into problems
when trying to run this on a link that has any real volume on it.

Johanna