[Bro] First orig_h packet after 3 way handshake

Ben Mixon-Baca bmixonb1 at cs.unm.edu
Thu Jul 14 10:39:34 PDT 2016

Cool, thanks Johanna! I had started to use the tcp_packet event but was
concerned about the amount of state I would need to keep, I hadn't even
thought to add to the connection record, thanks!

Fortunately, all of the analysis I am doing is on pcaps so I don't need
to worry about running my script on live traffic.