[Bro] Weird behavior

Ben Mixon-Baca bmixonb1 at cs.unm.edu
Sat Jul 23 13:36:24 PDT 2016

Hi,

I have been trying to find trace a bug in my code. I put print
statements in several events including connection_SYN_packet. I am
seeing this event getting fired off twice for every SYN packet seen on
the wire. When I inspect the pcap with wireshark however, I have only
found a single SYN packet. So I am wondering if there is something
special happening in the event engine when using low level functions
like connect_SYN_packet, that might cause this behavior.

--
Ben