[Bro] problems with geo scripts in phirelight repository

philosnef philosnef at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 11:24:54 PDT 2016

I am trying to get the geo scripts in the phirelight git repository to work. The readme says the scripts have to be explicitly enabled.
I have:
@load ./set-country.bro

enabled in my geo/__load__.bro. However, my conn.log is not showing any country information. There are no errors and bro deploys cleanly. Why exactly is the country information not being inserted into the conn.log? I load geo/conn as well, which includes the 4 add-X-conn.bro scripts. This SHOULD put in the country, but is not doing so. What am I missing. The loadled_scripts.log says the add-X-conn.bro scripts are loaded.