[Bro] BroTop Web GUI

Slagell, Adam J slagell at illinois.edu
Fri Jul 29 13:47:34 PDT 2016

That is not something official from the Bro team. You should ask Critical Stack or Liam Randall.

On Jul 29, 2016, at 3:08 PM, Wulfy H <wulfyh at gmail.com<mailto:wulfyh at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi,

Why is the BroTop repo gone from github? I was hoping to try it out! I checked criticalstack's github repo directory, no BroTop there.

Thanks,

W.

------

Adam J. Slagell
Chief Information Security Officer
Director, Cybersecurity Division
www.slagell.info<http://www.slagell.info>

"Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), any written communication to or from University employees regarding University business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure."