[Bro] Job Posting: Cyber Security Engineer at Berkeley Lab

Jay Krous jekrous at lbl.gov
Wed Jun 1 16:15:56 PDT 2016

Bro enthusiast:

Lawrence Berkeley National Lab, a University of California managed
lab, has an immediate opening for a cyber security engineer:

http://go.lbl.gov/cyber-position

If you like Bro, it was born here and is the cornerstone of our
operations. You will use Bro everyday  to detect and prevent
incidents. We have multiple Bro cluster installs, including one
monitoring a 100G link and one that spans multiple internal network
links.

A few other reasons why it's awesome to work at Berkeley Lab.

 - Mission - http://go.lbl.gov/mission (pdf)
 - Smart colleagues - you will teach and learn
 - Location - famous California Bay Area weather, activities, and food
 - Work Environment - science driven environment, less politics than usual
 - Fun and challenging - we enjoy the challenge of hard problems
 - Benefits - excellent benefits and retirement

-Jay

--
Jack (Jay) E. Krous III
Cyber Security, Information Technology Division