[Bro] Question About Namespaces

Johanna Amann johanna at icir.org
Fri Jun 3 10:56:11 PDT 2016

Hi Arash,

it will always be changed for all scripts.

As for redef enum - it actually is also necessary for record types (you
will find a lot of "redef record" in Bro scripts. However, it would
probably be possible to get rid of those as the parser should, in
theory, be able to determine the type by itself. I did not write that
code, but I think it is just a Bro syntax quirk that might also make
writing parsing a bit easier.

Johanna