[Bro] Bro Digest, Vol 122, Issue 6

Andrew Beard andrew at atomicmole.com
Mon Jun 6 12:10:22 PDT 2016

Maybe I’m misunderstanding what you’re trying to do, but if the entire file has already been transferred (which you need to do to calculate the hash) there’s not a lot of hope of being able to block the file.  It’s already made it’s way across the wire.  I don’t think Bro has built-in blocking capabilities, but by waiting for the file hash it sounds like it’s already too late without some sort of proxy in the mix.