[Bro] Script examples usign the x509 Functions

Graham Bridgeland grahambridgeland at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 8 03:31:14 PDT 2016

Hello
Can anyone point me to any simple examples of using the various x509 functions, e.g. x509_verify and x509_ocsp_verify?
I've trawled through the site and the SSL exercise has a huge amount of great information and have implemented the various events to extract good information. However, I can't find a simple starting point of how to implement these functions to extract additional information out of the pcap files I've collected.
Any assistance would be appreciated.
RegardsGraham