[Bro] Information regarding worker thread in the bro architecture

sachin sharma sharon_sachin at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jun 9 02:02:21 PDT 2016

Dear all,
I am currently studying the bro architecture and bit confused how the worker thread implemented in the cluster architecture. My question is: does each worker thread perform the same set of activities as of others worker threads or each one  can have different set of capabilities? If so, could you please let me know the set of capabilities a work thread can have? In addition, does each worker thread runs an event engine separately? Could you please elaborate a bit on the worker thread?

Kind Regards,Sachin.