[Bro] log streams in a bro cluster

Luis Martin Liras martin.liras at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 01:41:29 PDT 2016

THAT WORKED!!!

Thank you Justin!

but... in this case... what is local-worker.bro for?. I understood that
local-worker is what you are running in the workers... Actually the
linux process still uses local-worker.bro (which is empty...):

  /usr/local/bro/bin/bro -i eth0 -U .status -p broctl -p broctl-live -p
local -p worker-1 local.bro broctl base/frameworks/cluster
*local-worker.bro* broctl/auto

Thank you Justin, I would never have figured out this was the problem...