[Bro] ElasticSearch plugin

Joe Blow blackhole.em at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 11:35:04 PDT 2016

I hate sucking IOPs out of my boxes if i can help it...  Is there no clean
way to write directly to rsyslog?  I can crank the allowable message size
up fairly large, and then either write directly to a local file, or simply
ship off box.

Writing to a file, only to immediately tail that file seems a bit clunky if
you ask me, but what do I know :).

Thoughts?

Cheers,

JB