[Bro] How use logs-to-elasticsearch.bro

Michael Shirk shirkdog.bsd at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 08:29:29 PST 2016

I am happy this came up, as I have been going through the same issues for
testing Brownian vs. ELK with Bro filters

If it is not supported in Bro's JSON output, it would be nice to be able to
configure it, as there may already be some parsing of the default JSON
output of Bro with tools like Splunk.

--
Michael Shirk
Daemon Security, Inc.