[Bro] Port Scanning Detection advice

Jamal Tarik mahimjamal360 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 7 15:49:32 PST 2016

Are you aware of this law computer FRAUD and abuse ACT.?

Updated you earlier in regards to this item also there are some new things added to it be advised further.

Thanks again for all the best regards. To address ING this FOOLISH for OF misinformation whichever angle they try to create is covered should be resolved as soon as possible to get them wrong bits out of the way.