[Bro] Scan UDP

Nicolas Macia CESPI nmacia at cespi.unlp.edu.ar
Fri Mar 11 12:09:35 PST 2016

Aashish, you misunderstood me. What we did was not to consider
communications from those ports (NTP & DNS).

I think the problem is that in con.log there are a lot of UDP conections
marked with is_local flag in T when they are not.

I guessed that this is done because of some packets dropped at nids
installation, but netstat -ni does not show any drop or error on the
capture interface.

nico

-----