[Bro] Gentoo Package - Include Failure of CAF

Matthias Vallentin vallentin at icir.org
Sat Mar 12 16:53:41 PST 2016

The CAF ebuild looks good to me. The deprecation warnings arise because
of the combination of Broker 0.4 with CAF >= 0.14. If you want a stable
release, you would have to use the following combination:

    Bro 2.4.1 + Broker 0.4 + CAF 0.13.2

And as mentioned in an earlier email, for the next release Bro 2.5, it
would be Broker 0.5 and CAF 0.15.

I don't have a gentoo installation handy so that I could further debug
the issue with the symlinked .sh file. Would you mind giving us a bit
more insight in to that error?

    Matthias