[Bro] Fwd: Re: Gentoo Package - Include Failure of CAF

Matthias Vallentin vallentin at icir.org
Mon Mar 14 10:43:42 PDT 2016

> This was a misunderstanding; I meant the internal deprecation warnings
> that arise when compiling CAF 0.14.4. CAF's 0.13.2 build.log is
> completely devoid of that.

Ah, okay. Thanks for clarifying.

> See attached bro-swig-python-failure.log.
> [..]
> The install phase is listed in attached bro-warning.log.

I cannot uncompress what you have attached. Various combinations of tar
switches seem to fail [1]. Feel free to send the relevant part of the
log file inline. As long as we're not talking multiple MBs, you can also
send plain text attachments to the list.

    Matthias

[1] https://xkcd.com/1168/