[Bro] [bro] ssh connetions.

Kellogg, Brian D (OLN) bkellogg at dresser-rand.com
Thu Mar 17 11:14:18 PDT 2016

Nice, thanks for the explanation.  I sometimes see this when working cases in ELSA as I always look for BRO_SSH entries.  It’s the second case that I believe I'm seeing and I think Seth explained it to me a couple months back as well.  Suricata picks them up, so it hasn't been a high priority for me to delve into the Bro analyzers.  That and I haven't done any real C++ programming in a very long time though I wish I could.