[Bro] Requesting some pointers- Adding a new protocol to BRO- Facing problems

Vlad Grigorescu vladg at illinois.edu
Mon Mar 21 08:31:13 PDT 2016

Hello,

Our relevant documentation is available at:

https://www.bro.org/development/howtos/dpd.html
https://www.bro.org/development/howtos/binpac-sample-analyzer.html

My guess is that there's an issue with how the analyzer is registered in
the Bro scripts and it's not being attached to the correct traffic. The
DPD write-up should go into detail about that.

  --Vlad