[Bro] Integrating WiFi Analyzer within Bro

pratik inamdar pratikinamdar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 08:43:53 PDT 2016

Hi,

Thank you for your reply!

Is BinPac parser the only way to generate an analyzer for a protocol? What
is other way I can do it?

Because as far as I know, BinPac also generated 3 files automatically in
base/scripts folder which cannot be done manually. Please let me know
another way I could do it without using BinPac.

Please shed some light on this.

Thanks,
Pratik inamdar