[Bro] Integrating WiFi Analyzer within Bro

pratik inamdar pratikinamdar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 09:55:25 PDT 2016

Hi,

Thanks you for the prompt response!

My task is to write an analyzer in bro using BinPac for an IoT protocol. I
have already written analyzers for application layer protocols namely MQTT
and AMQP.

Now I wish to write an analyzer for an IoT protocol which does not fall in
the application layer.

The IoT protocol should be able to use Bro BinPac language. Could you
please suggest me one?

Thanks,
Pratik Inamdar