[Bro] Detection Scripts

Nick Pratley npratley at redhat.com
Mon Mar 28 18:26:58 PDT 2016

On Mon, 2016-03-28 at 16:24 -0400, John Althouse wrote:
> What are some good repos to visit to find detection scripts?
>
> A lot of us are writing detection scripts because our jobs require us
> to detect all the things but we should avoid building the same thing
> twice in different silos if we can ;)
>
> Here's the ones I talked about at Bro4Pros:
> https://github.com/darkphyber/bro

John, I saw the slides, looks like it was a good talk. Thanks for
sharing the scripts.

This is probably too obvious but https://github.com/trending/bro has a
good list of repos with Bro detection scripts. I think there is some
work under way for a centralised repository:

 http://blog.bro.org/2015/12/bro-receives-200k-grant-from-mozilla.html

Cheers,
Nick