[Bro] Developing a Bro protocol analyzer as a plugin

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Thu May 5 08:16:33 PDT 2016

> On May 5, 2016, at 6:54 AM, Luis Martin <martin.liras at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I've written an entry in my personal blog explaining how I managed to develop an analyzer as a plugin.

Hi Luis!

Thanks for writing up your experiences.  It's difficult for us sometimes to see how some of this could be confusing because there are so many technologies and mechanisms that need to be learned in order to write analyzers and other plugins.  People writing about their experiences like you did can be massively helpful for us to make sure that we're on a path to making these things easier and more straight forward and also very helpful for other people learning how to do this.

Thanks!

Seth Hall
(Bro) because everyone has a network
http://www.bro.org/