[Bro] Using workers without SSH possible?

Sven Dreyer sven at dreyer-net.de
Fri May 6 00:44:06 PDT 2016

Thanks for the detailed information, Robin. We are unable to send the
traffic of each subnet to a central bro instace because the
interconnection speed is about 500 kBit/s, while the subnets have 100
MBit/s or Gigabit Ethernet.

I am aware that rsync over SSH is already used. I was just searching for
a "non-persistent" connection between the workers and the central
manager/proxy because of frequent outages of the interconnection lines.

Thanks!
Sven