[Bro] bro ids icmp and attack signatures

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Tue May 10 09:09:04 PDT 2016

I would look into what icmp messages you are seeing over ICMP that is causing this.  This is probably just due to some aspect of how router solicitation or neighbor solicitation happens.  I would also create a pcap containing a test case where you know this to trigger correctly so that you can have a repeatable test.

  .Seth