[Bro] [bro] configure from email address

Slagell, Adam J slagell at illinois.edu
Thu May 26 07:42:01 PDT 2016

I believe that your system configuration, not bro configuration, is controlling that and it just comes from the username of the process.

On May 26, 2016, at 9:28 AM, Tim Desrochers <tgdesrochers at gmail.com<mailto:tgdesrochers at gmail.com>> wrote:

When I receive emails from my bro sensors the email address is:

bro at hostname

is there a way to configure the first part of the email address to be a specific name instead of bro

Thanks
Tim

------

Adam J. Slagell
Chief Information Security Officer
Director, Cybersecurity Division
www.slagell.info<http://www.slagell.info>

"Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), any written communication to or from University employees regarding University business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure."