[Bro] My first Bro Scripts

Josh Guild josh.guild at morphick.com
Fri May 27 07:37:35 PDT 2016

Thanks! I'd love some help in adding the local_nets into the net_conn_nets
set if you have the time.
The RDP script hasn't been deployed just yet since I just wrote it but
we'll be pushing it out in our next build. I'll let you know if we get hits
on anything fun.

And I'll go through today and clean up my formatting, I know it's a mess
right now :)

--
Josh Guild
Network Intelligence Analyst