[Bro] Bro stable release date

Slagell, Adam J slagell at illinois.edu
Fri Nov 4 08:37:25 PDT 2016

> On Nov 4, 2016, at 10:12 AM, Rotondo Simone <simone.rotondo at aizoongroup.com> wrote:
>
> Do you know if Bro 2.5 will be released as “STABLE” in near term ?
> Do you have a rough idea for release date ?

Weeks, not months, assuming nothing goes wrong. But we want the second beta to at least get a couple of weeks of testing in production at multiple sites.
------

Adam J. Slagell
Chief Information Security Officer
Director, Cybersecurity Division
www.slagell.info

"Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), any written communication to or from University employees regarding University business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure."