[Bro] required ports open for cluster?

erik clark philosnef at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 09:13:44 PST 2016

Ok, so I dont see this in any documentation on bro.org. I have a logger
running on the same box as the manager, but I do not see any logs being
generated in /data/bro/logs/current.

I am assuming this is because traffic is being dropped on the floor because
iptables is in a default reject state? Where is the explicit listing of
ports that you need to punch in either firewalld or iptables?

https://www.bro.org/sphinx/components/broctl/README.html

does not have them listed, or any rule to have an entry in node.cfg to set
the port to a specific number... Thanks!