[Bro] required ports open for cluster?

erik clark philosnef at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 04:13:29 PST 2016

(Sorry accidentally sent this to just Justin)...

Cool. I had punched the holes after running tcpdump on it for a while and
saw it trying to talk back. However, the one thing I don't understand is
that my logs arent being written back to  the logger host, even though
communication is open.

/data/bro/logs/current

is empty on the logger. All I have there is an stderr.log and an stdout.og.
Neither the workers on the logger machine itself, nor the remote host, are
logging to that directory. Are they being kept somewhere else? I dont see
them anywhere in the /data/bro/(spool/log) directory....