[Bro] capstats doesnt work with af_packet

erik clark philosnef at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 07:15:21 PST 2016

Hm, after investigating, I think this might be a parsing issue of node.cfg?
If I set the interface to em3 by itself with bro already running, capstats
works with broctl. This seems to indicate to me that maybe node.cfg isn't
parsing out interfaces using plugins? I can't find the broctl function that
handles the capstats call.