[Bro] Bro 2.5 CPU usage

Drew Dixon dwdixon at umich.edu
Mon Nov 28 10:19:47 PST 2016

Would it be possible for someone quantify what a low bandwidth/low traffic
setup might be in terms of a bandwidth unit of measurement range where
Justin's patch would be advised to be used? I.E. Kbps/Mbps etc.  What would
be a cut-off bandwidth/traffic rate value where it would not be advisable
that this patch be used?