[Bro] [bro] conn-summary

Johanna Amann johanna at icir.org
Tue Nov 29 15:38:36 PST 2016

Hello Tim,

since trace-summary (the tool that generates the connection summaries)
only supports the standard Bro log file syntax, there currently is no way
to get a usable output when only logging in json.

You could log in json and in the standard format simultaneously, as one
solution. Adding json support to trace-summary also should not be that
hard - but I don't think that that is currently on anyones plate.

Johanna