[Bro] Monitoring a directory and running bro on the PCAPs

Art Maddalena Art.Maddalena at teamaol.com
Sun Oct 2 09:14:48 PDT 2016

Moloch is amazing and Erik makes a good point. I am likely going to
continue to duplicate capture due to the amount of data being captured. Bro
and Moloch are both fantastic compliments to most security stacks. I can't
wait for the latest bro release to come out of beta!

@Michael: if you haven't checked out Moloch recently I would recommend
checking out the latest version and giving it a go as we are constantly
developing!

Open source ftw!

Thanks again for everyone's input! This community is fantastically helpful.

- Art